Please find below bonds we commonly provide for contractors across Canada.
- Construction Bid Bonds – Financial Security for Contract Bidding.
- Maintenance Bonds – Provides protection for a lengthier period of time.
- Performance Bonds – Guarantee of work being completed.
- Payment Bonds – Provides protection for payment workers.
- Subdivision Bonds – A bond used for subdivison development.
- Site Improvement Bonds – Making improvements to an existing project.
- Labour And Material Bonds – Helps cover Labour and Materials Cost.
- Surety’s Consent or Agreement to Bond – Agreement with the Bond Issuer.
- Bad Credit – Bonding for Businesses with poor credit.
- Fiduciary Bonds – Similar to Insurance (Protects your business)
If you would like to learn more about surety bonds in general and how they can be beneficial for your business, we recommend checking out the FAQ page where you can find articles on topics such as applying for a bonding facility, claims are paid out, and much more.
Frequently asked questions regarding bid bonds
- How much do bid bonds cost?
- How to qualify for bid bonds?
- What is the purpose of a bid bond?
- What is the turn around times for bid bonds?
- How to apply for Bid bonds?
Frequently asked questions regarding performance bonds
- How much do these bonds cost?
- How do I Qualify?
- What is the Purpose of being bonded?
- What is the turn around time?
- How do I Apply?